Chrysalis is qualified to provide your project with a full range of cultural resource services.
Chrysalis Archaeology is a full-service cultural resources management consulting firm. Our firm has successfully and efficiently completed both sizable and small projects. We offer a proven ability to meet the needs of your project and work productively within a larger team. Chrysalis' standing with clients and regulatory agencies is excellent.
Excavation at NY City Hall.
Our staff and partners meet, or exceed, the U.S. Secretary of the Interior's Professional Qualification Standards as well as the standards of the Register of Professional Archaeologist's.
- Archaeological Surveys/Phase I-III Cultural Resource Studies
- Archival Research, Archaeological Documentary Studies
- Interpretive Writing, Interpretive Signage and Exhibition Content and Design
- Public Outreach and Educational Programs
- EA and EIS compliance
- Specialized Laboratory (Artifact) Analysis including Physical/Forensic
- Anthropological work
- Historical Surveys, HABS/HAER Documentation